Paintless Dent Repair Crewe
Professional Paintless Dent Repair Crewe
Crewe is a medium sized railway town, with a large railway junction and home to the Crewe works. To keep this little statement relevant – Bentleys are exclusively manufactured here, in the West of the town at a factory called Pyms Lane Factory – not bad! Let’s hope the Bentleys’ don’t get into any minor accidents and damage that paintwork! But fear not, as DentShifter covers this area too, so your Bentleys’ are safe.
DentShifter provide fully trained, qualified and mobile dent repair/dent removal technicians, who are equipped to remove your dents quickly, effectively and cost efficiently with minimumal fuss. We offer an extremely convenient mobile service, meaning that we can visit you at your home, place of work or any suitable location of your choice.
Paintless dent removal, is a highly specialised skill which takes years of training and we are confident in providing our expert service that will leave you filled with happiness, whilst keeping your pockets somewhat filled too.
Paintless Dent Repair technique offered by DentShifter is the only system guaranteed to return your car bodywork to its original condition.
Our repairs do not employ the use of fillers, paints or chemicals enabling you to keep the original factory paint. This means your car retains its integrity and its value.
Using a find blend of experience, specialist precision tools and lighting, dents are removed from the panel by a combination of pushing, pulling, tapping and blending until the panel is restored to its pre accident condition.
Why choose DentShifter?
- Quality – The only fully skills tested, certified technicians in your area.
- Convenience – we offer a mobile service (we come to you).
- Speed – we remove dents from cars in, minutes or hours, not days or weeks like conventional body shops.
- Free, no obligation estimates available for all jobs – request yours today.
- 100% environmentally friendly techniques – no chemicals are used.
- Full guarantee included with every repair.
- No sanding, filling or painting is used so the original factory paint is maintained.
Not yet convinced? See what people say about DentShifter by visiting our customer reviews page here